A process in several stages
We are open to people from all backgrounds and make every effort to ensure that all applications are treated the same.
Our recruitment process is also subject to our company policy of welcoming disabled people.
We offer you a graduated and clear recruitment path, but also one that is demanding in terms of the selection of the best candidates.
It is designed to enable us to get to know each other better and to assess our affinities in terms of skills and values. The stages of the process are as follows:
- Stage 1: you explain your motivation and present your background and skills on our online recruitment platform.
- Stage 2: your application is reviewed by a recruitment officer.
- Stage 3: you attend a pre-selection interview, by telephone or on video, concerning the prerequisites of the position and whether your profile matches the desired skills.
- Stage 4: you discuss your application with a recruitment officer to explain what motivates you and to present the skills that you have developed during your previous experiences. Tests and scenarios may be planned depending on the type of position for which you are applying.
- Stage 5: you meet the operational manager to ensure that the position specifically matches your expectations, and vice versa.
- Stage 6: your application has been successful, and the contract phase starts. Welcome to Covéa!
This process may be adjusted and simplified, especially for the recruitment of students applying for an internship or for a work-study position.
Advice from our recruiters
Of all the advice that you may find about presenting your profile and application in the best light, Anne-Sophie and Nicolas tell you - in French - which ones are the most relevant for the Covéa Group’s recruitment process.
Find your next job in France
The Covéa Group and its brands (MAAF, MMA, GMF, Fidélia Assistance) recruit more than 3,800 people in 2024, offering you many job opportunities all over France.Learn more
Match your CV
You can upload your CV, we will analyse your profile and select the offers in France that suit you.Learn more