To whom are your personal data transmitted?
Your personal data are processed by the Covéa Group, which is the 'controller'. You can find the Covéa Group’s contact details by clicking on the “legal notices” link at the bottom of the web page. The Covéa Group is represented by Covéa, a Mutual Insurance Group Company governed by the French Insurance Code, registered number RCS Paris 450 527 916, whose registered office is at 86/90 rue St Lazare, 75009 Paris.
Your personal data may be transmitted to the controller’s staff, to its partners and to subcontractors subject to a contract. These recipients may be located outside the European Union on the basis of an adequacy decision or negotiated contractual conditions. Details of these arrangements can be obtained from your Data Protection Officer.
Why do we need to process your personal data?
Your personal data are processed by the Covéa Group to compile statistics. The data controller’s legitimate interest provides the legal basis for such processing. The data controller’s legitimate interest is their commercial development, the development of new offers and new services.
How long are your data kept?
Your personal data are only kept for the time necessary to carry out the operations for which they were gathered, in accordance with the regulations in force.
What rights do you have?
- a right of access, which allows you to obtain:
- confirmation that data concerning you are (or are not) being processed;
- a copy of all the personal data held by the controller concerning you.
This right relates to all the data that are (or are not) being processed by us.
- a right to object;
- a right of rectification: this allows you to have information about you corrected if it is obsolete or inaccurate. It also allows you to have incomplete information about you completed;
- a right of erasure: this allows you to have your personal data erased, subject to the legal retention periods. In particular, it may apply in the event that your data are no longer required for processing;
- a right of limitation, which allows you to limit the processing of your data (which are then no longer actively processed):
- in the event of unlawful use of your data;
- if you dispute the accuracy of your data;
- if it is necessary for you to have the data to establish, exercise or defend your rights.
You can exercise your rights:
- by letter sent to the postal address: Covéa, Data Protection Officer, 86/90 rue St Lazare, 75009 Paris.
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you ask to exercise your rights, you will be required to prove your identity.
You can set general guidelines with a trusted third party or specific guidelines with the controller regarding the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death. These guidelines may be amended or revoked at any time.
In the event of disagreement regarding the collection or use of your personal data, you can refer the matter to the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et Libertés (CNIL).
How can the Data Protection Officer be contacted?
For any further information, you can contact the Data Protection Officer by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com, or by writing to: Covéa, Data Protection Officer, 86/90 rue St Lazare 75009 Paris.