Covéa as leader
Building on our fundamentals, we will strengthen our positions in our various markets and maintain our competitiveness.
We have identified three ways in which we can continue to develop in a profitable and sustainable way, and thus cement our leadership:
- By growing our portfolio of individuals and professionals while maintaining our profitability, to support our customers and members in the long term.
- By improving the profitability of the “corporate” segment by optimising risk management, while maintaining our position as a key player.
- By pursuing growth in life, healthcare and legal protection business in order to strengthen our policyholders’ loyalty and support a multi-service approach.
Covéa on the move
We are transforming in order to improve our operating methods and better respond to our customers’ and members’ expectations.
We are ready to seize new distribution opportunities, including reinsurance, a driver of strategic diversification.
- We will better respond to customers’ and members’ expectations by supplementing our offers and establishing strong, local, omni-channel contact with our policyholders.
- We will improve our efficiency by digitising our processes and using artificial intelligence.
- We will integrate a reinsurance engine to cover the entire risk value chain and handle the transformation of insurable assets.
We are committed to our policyholders, society, and our teams.
Conscious of our responsibility as an insurer, employer and corporate citizen, we always endeavour to live and grow together:
- Supporting our policyholders every day by providing them with appropriate and personalised advice, and by being responsive to their needs.
- Living and growing with and for our employees, using our human assets and collective intelligence, enabling all of them to shape their careers at Covéa.
- Making a commitment to society by taking further steps to promote gender equality, supporting our employees with disabilities, and reducing our greenhouse gas emissions in accordance with our low-carbon trajectory.