Jobs in insurance: Covéa live on social media
- Human resources
31 January 2024
With more than 700 participants, 300 questions asked and over 400 likes on social media, the Covéa live on the topic of recruitment lived up to its promises. During the one-hour session, Head of Human Resources Marie-Pierre Rechsteiner, Head of Social Engagement Xavier Ducurtil, Head of Compensation Emmanuelle Archer and Head of Recruitment Aline Jule talked about the Group and its recruitment ambitions for 2024. You can watch the replay of the event (in French).
An attractive employer brand
With 11.5 million members and customers, Covéa is one of the market leaders in insurance in Europe through its well known and complementary brands, MAAF, MMA, GMF and PartnerRe. The Group is constantly evolving and strives to offer stimulating careers, an enjoyable working environment and a good work-life balance. It has gained widespread recognition as an attractive employer:
- Covéa was ranked top in the insurance sector in Forbes magazine’s World’s Best Employers rankings for 2023;
- Covéa came first in the Capital 2024 awards for the 500 best employers in France in the “Insurance and Assistance” sector;
- For the third year in a row, the Group received the “Happy Trainees” label, which recognises companies popular with interns and work placement students.
Ambitious recruitment targets for 2024
Covéa aims to recruit more than 3,800 people in 2024, including:
- 1,300 on permanent contracts;
- 400 seasonal workers to support our assistance coordinators over the busy summer period.
These positions will be mainly in our core business of insurance:
- In-branch and remote customer advisors;
- Compensation advisors to handle claims;
- Assistance coordinators.
These jobs are open to all: “Our main desire is to remain open to all candidates, with no prerequisites in terms of specific qualifications. We’re looking for people skills more than anything else. We want people who are adaptable, a team player, inquisitive and keen to learn,” explains Aline Jule.
Many opportunities are available in regional parts of France thanks to the local presence of the Group’s brands MAAF, MMA and GMF. “The Covéa Group offers many professional challenges, with a variety of job types and career paths. With more than 90 roles on offer, the possibilities within the Group are vast. Our nationwide presence also means we have opportunities all over France,” adds Marie-Pierre Rechsteiner.
We offer an internal training programme for newcomers focusing on the different business areas and jobs available.
We also recruit in areas such as IT, accounting, legal and project management.
You can take a look at our job offers (permanent, temporary, work placements and internships) and apply at: