Read our accessibility statement
Covéa undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of 11 February 2005.
For this purpose, it implements the strategy and actions detailed in the Covéa multi-year plan on digital accessibility.
This accessibility statement applies to the Covéa corporate website.
The Covéa corporate site is in partial compliance with RGAA 4.0 Level Double-A (AA) due to the non-conformities and waivers listed below.
The compliance audit, carried out by Ipedis, reveals that 95.00% of the RGAA 4.0 Double-A (AA) level criteria are met:
- 3 non-compliant criteria;
- 57 compliant criteria;
- 46 non-applicable criteria.
The content listed below is not accessible for the following reasons:
Several non-compliant elements are described in this document, some of which recur on several pages:
- Some pdf files are not accessible;
- Some language changes are not indicated;
- Some links are not explicit enough.
2. Derogations for disproportionate load
No derogation identified.
3. Content not subject to the accessibility obligation
All content is subject to the accessibility obligation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was drawn up on 04/01/2021.
Technologies used for the creation of the website:
Web page tests were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- Google Chrome;
The following tools were used in the assessment:
- Web Developer Toolbar;
- IBM Accessibility;
- Contrast Color checker WCAG;
- Accessibility insights for web.
Pages of the site that were the subject of the compliance check:
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the Department of External & Institutional Communication, Partnerships, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you have reported an accessibility defect to the website manager that prevents you from accessing any of the portal’s content or services, and you have not received a satisfactory response:
- Write to the Defender of Rights;
- Contact the representative of the Defender of Rights in your region;
- Send a letter by post (freepost, do not use a stamp) to the Defender of Rights, Libre réponse 71120, 75342 Paris CEDEX 07.